Angelina+12th: A striking new modern condo project in East Austin
Angelina+12th is a shining example of development done right in Austin. It’s proximity to downtown, shops, restaurants, entertainment, offices and transit systems makes it desirable from the standpoint of walkability and other elements that are essential to an interactive and socially healthy community.
Angelina+12th started taking reservations under the radar a few weeks ago, and they’ve already taken 5 (out of 24) reservations. That alone doesn’t say much because everything is selling in this market. So, let me go a step farther to explain why you should contact me to reserve a studio, one or two bedroom condo:
- The Design+Build team is applying a luxury home builder mentality to affordable, mid century modern-inspired projects within Central Austin. Because there are 24 units in the community, they can keep the finish level high even at lower sales prices. And, they’ve committed to using the best sub contractors in the industry even if it means the project timeline will be a bit longer (Austin has a labor shortage right now, so good labor = longer wait times).
- The developer found a lucky penny with architect Studio D Form, a local firm. I hope the developer continues to push the envelope in the future — their target market is not okay with vanilla!
- Angelina+12th offers the convenience of urban living without the expensive frills.
- The HOA covers exterior maintenance/insurance, common area maintenance/insurance (parking lot, fence and gate around parking, mailboxes, landscaped areas, elevator), trash service and landscaping. The exterior will be clad with EIFS Stucco & “Wood look” ceramic tile that will never need to be painted, and the fencing will be powder coated. This is a big deal! They’re building a sustainable building, not one that the HOA will need to spend tons of money/resources on down the line.
- The 2-bedroom condos include 2 covered parking spaces. The 1-bedrooms and studios include 1 spaces (and there are a few first-come, first serve covered spaces).
How much do the units cost (as of 3/24/19)?
456 sf + 61 sf balcony
Includes 1 parking space
#201 (affordable) – $144,600 – ask for details
#301 (affordable) – $144,600 – ask for details
#401 (market) – $250,000
- 1 Bedrooms:
1170 sf + 62 sf balcony
Includes 1 parking space
#203-207 (interior) – $380,000
#208 (end unit/downtown facing) – $395,000
#303-307 (interior) – $390,000
#308 (end unit/downtown facing) – $395,000
#403-407 (interior) – $405,000
#408 (end unit/downtown facing) – $420,000
1760 sf + 62 sf balcony
Includes 2 parking spaces
#202 (end unit/East facing) – $580,000
#302 (end unit/East facing) – $580,000
#402 (end unit/East facing) – $600,000
Where is the project located?
How do I reserve a unit?
- Contact me!
Outside of my role with Austin Modern Homes, I’m a Realtor with Realty Austin. I specialize in modern + sustainable new construction sales.